This site contains information and registration for "The Dental Care Plus + " Program being offered by your union to all SEIU members.
The program offers Discount Dental care and services.
- Includes Identity Theft
- Includes Worklife Services program.
Save on Dental services
- Root Canals
And everything In-between!
Programs start at:
$10.00 per month per Member!
$16.00 per month for Member plus 1
$18.00 per month for the immediate Family
FRAUD RESOLUTION – Restoring your credit step by step
If you become a victim of identity theft, a Fraud Resolution Specialist™ (FRS) will mobilize into immediate action and help you with the following:
- Conduct (7) emergency response activities, as appropriate, within two business days to assist with the prevention of fraudulent activity and safeguard your credit.
- Assist in placing a “Fraud Alert” on your credit report through the three major Credit Reporting Agencies: TransUnion, Equifax and Experian. (If a security/credit “freeze” is needed, the necessary letters will be prepared for the member’s signature and mailing to the (3) Agencies.
- Provide at no cost up to 60 minutes of telephonic consultation with a staff Certified Credit Counselor regarding credit matters and strategies to rehabilitate credit scores, which have been damaged by the fraud, as well as tax strategies.
Provide a no cost up to a 60-minute initial telephonic or in person consultation with an attorney on identity theft issues. If the member elects to retain the attorney, there is a fee reduction of 25% off of the attorney’s standard hourly or fixed fee rates.
LOST PURSE OR LOST WALLET BENEFIT
Multi-party Calls are made to Cancel and Reissue Credit Cards:
- During standard business hours, members are entitled to have their online credit report pulled, by providing the necessary information to the Fraud Resolution Specialist™. With the member on the phone, each affected creditor and/or bank will be called to cancel existing credit/bank accounts and to have new cards issued. A “fraud alert” with the Credit Reporting Agencies may also be established at that time as directed by the member.
IDENTITY THEFT EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT POLICY
Up to $25,000* in ID Theft Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage for certain expenses incurred in reclaiming the member’s identity, with a zero deductible.
A. ID Theft Fraud Expense Reimbursement includes, subject to limitations:
- Lost wages as a result of time taken off from work to reestablish identity (up to $500 per week for a maximum of four weeks).
- informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Dental and Worklife Services only available in IN, IL, and MO.